3.17.2005

Latin Quenya Paper

I had a Latin paper due last Sunday at Curfew. (11pm)
Unfortunately (or possibly fortunately) I had a bout of temporary insanity at about 3pm, when I decided to scrap my nice, normal, boring paper, and delete it.
With the question being "Is the Ablative Case only one or more than one case, and how is it divided or not?" The majority of people in our class wrote that it was one case. Maybe a third wrote that is was two cases, severl that it was three cases, and a few people that it was six cases.
However, I can safely say that I'm the only person in my entire class that wrote that the ablative was actually SEVEN cases, and then proceeded to use Quenya (a form of Tolkkien's Elvish) to prove it.
I have absolutely no clue what grade i'm going to get on that Paper, but it was the funnest I've ever written. :D

No comments: