6.13.2005

HomeSchool Olympics

The HomeSchool Olympics were yesterday, so I spent most of my day off there.
It was good to see the people from the homeschooling group again, and I spent a fair amount of time chatting with some parents, especially Mr. and Mrs. Williams, and Mr. and Mrs. Hudson. Mrs. Williams had very cute baby twins, and I got to take care of one for awhile, although it was kindof plopped on me by my dad when i was lying in the shade under a tree. I didn't mind though, because he was a very happy and contented 3month old (actually, I'm just guessing at his age, but he couldn't sit yet, so he was proablby less than 6 months).
The Olympics themselves were pretty fun. I was the coahc of team 1, with Chris and Allison and a bunch of little kids. it was fun to coach the little kids, and some of them did pretty well, but a few of the events just didn't really work, like the t-ball thing, and I thought the races were more fun when we all ran them at once. But anyways we got third place out of 6, which wasn't that bad.

No comments: