6.12.2005

Dancing again!!!

Yay!!! I had dancing at my house last Friday night!
I missed dancing.

I invited a fair number of the homeschool group people over for dance practice, and 7 of them actually showed up, Natalie, Lizzy, and Stanley Schurdak, Matt Ryan, and Mary Klocek and Eddy.
I had cleared out a decent sized dance floor in the basement, but there was a steel pole in the middle that needed to be avoided (though noone hit it fortunately) and the ceiling was about 6.5 feet, which precluded any flips, although I still managed do do a few carry's and lampposts.
It was really fun, the guys were all pretty decent, although Eddie was flirting with Mary a bit too much to pay attention, though he did sincerely try to learnt he Pretzel, which wasn't that wise, but I tried to teach him.
Lizzy was a quick learner, and Natlie was a natural swing dancer, and it was quite fun to be able to dance with someone who just had that special dancing grace (I don't really know how else to describe it, but it's something that some girls just have, and I must admit at TAC I favor them over the others, even though I try to dance with everyone), whihch I hadn't done since I visited Mia almost three weeks ago.

Anyways, much fun was had, and I'll try to be making it a weekly thing.

And in other news, my grandfather's boat was fully checked out, the permit was obtained, the shore station put in, and all that needs to be done before waterskiing is to actually launch the boat.

No comments: