6.14.2006

Much joy and happiness

Google just came out with Picasa Web Albums, which looks like it will make uploading pictures to this blog in a nice format much easier for me (because I'm picky about the format, each photo post has generally taken me a few hours instead of the few minutes it should take.

There are only two catches, 1, it's still in test, so I'm awaiting my invitation, but as soon as I get it I'll try it out; and 2, you'll have to click a link I post here to an album I create there, but it has a very nice, clean, smooth, and fast interface, (see here for a demo album of cute puppy pictures) so I hope you, my loyal readers, won't mind.

And I do have 3 batches of photos to post, so expect updates soon (provided my request for an invitation goes through, which it should)

No comments: