5.31.2006

May 31 Link Collection

(if anyone can think of a better description let me know)

It's so simple, why didn't we think of it before?


Those Iranian Satirists can be funny...although probably not as much as the original letter from their president.


It's got everything ... including the kitchen sink, the fridge, the dishwasher, the shelves, the microwave, etc.


And saving the best for last...

A very cute, humourous post by a homeschooling mom
Possibly because I like kissing, but who doesn't? (besides young kids :P )

My favorite quotes from the above,
"On one such recent occasion she ran screaming from the room with her fingers in her ears shouting, "Oh, Gross! I can still hear it! How can they stand it?! "She just doesn't know yet that the quiet ones are actually better," the Headmaster leaned over and whispered to me."


and

"And you see, now I have not only successfully embarrassed the youngest two children, I have completely grossed out and embarrassed the older Progeny who have read this blog entry and cannot believe that I am telling the entire internet world that their parents still kiss."

No comments: