6.22.2006

Thank you!

I spent yesterday installing anti-virus and anti-spyware programs on Yorktown Mall's computer, and cleaning off all the tracking cookies and other malware they had. Fortunately, my Aunt pixie works there, and gave me a ticket to a free meal of teriyaki beef and shrimp on rice with green tea to drink at the Japanese restaurant in the food court (and it looked like the best place there), so I was able to have a nice lunch at my own little table next to a huge bank of windows looking at peaceful clouds floating across the sky, rather than the parking lot underneath.

Thank you Aunt Pixie!


NB: Those same innocent-looking clouds turned out to be very deceitful and wicked, because they later turned into rainclouds which made the traffic going home horrible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, nobody's going to comment on the fact that you have an Aunt Pixie?!

Hope you had fun in Rhinelander - it was nice to see you! :) I'll pick you for my volleyball team any day!

Bruski said...

I was wondering if anyone would notice the unusual name, but apparently the idea of commenting on my blog strikes fear into the heart of all but the most brave soul.

It was quite fun playing volleyball (along with everything else), and I enjoy it out at college a fair amount too.