1.01.2005

A Reflection (not finished yet, but I’m posting anyway)

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
What New Years Resolutions?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not really close.
5. What countries did you visit?
California. Yes, it is a foreign country.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Someone with me.
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
January 29th : I decided to do something.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting into TAC, surviving first semester, and most of all, winning someone’s heart.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Failing to win the hearts of her parents.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No serious illnesses, lots of injuries, most of them non-fatal…I think
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My laptop.
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Emails. And phone calls.
13. What song will always remind you of 2004?

14. Compared to this time last year, are you: Thinner or fatter?
Thinner, but I think I might weigh a bit more. There’s a weight room at college.
15. Richer or poorer?
Richer. I have two jobs now.
16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Play sports.
17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Playing stupid computer games. I should’ve played good ones instead. Duh.
18. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Yes.
19. What was your favorite TV program?
Hannity and Colmes. I prolly watched it a dozen times, more than any other program.
20. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yeah.
21. What was the best book you read?

22. What was your greatest musical discovery?
U2
23. What did you want and get?
Love and my laptop.
24. What did you want and not get?
A hug and a kiss.
25. What did you not want and get?
A break-up. Sorta.
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I played golf with my friends and had a party, and I was 18.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Meeting someone.
28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Jason Bourne meets the Boondock Saints.
29. What kept you sane?
Jesus, Mary, and my guardian angel, who deserves a lot of overtime.
30. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I didn’t really “fancy” any of them, whatever that means.
30. What political issue stirred you the most?
Stupidity.
31. Who did you miss?
Elizabeth.
32. Who was the best new person you met?
^ See above. Well, it wasn’t exactly 2004, and I didn’t exactly meet her. Whatever.
33. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
My general philosophy of life still works: “Who Dares, Wins.”
34. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

No comments: