5.11.2005

Absurditas!!!

What happens when you have eight freshman at TAC staying up till 2 studying for a Lab final, and you put a talking Yoda doll in the same room?

Will (my roommate): Will this final be easy?
Talking Yoda Doll (which belongs to Will): Clouded, your future is.
W: Um...thanks.
W: Is Aristotle God?
Y: I sense the answer to your question is...No.
W: Is Socrates God?
Y: The answer you seek is...Yes.
W: Is Kant God?
Y:The answer you seek is...Yes.
W:Are Kant and Socrates the same person?
Y:I sense the answer to your question is...No.
W:Are you right?
Y:True (garbled, either "essence", or "I sense"), this is.
W:Are you always right?
Y:Difficult to answer, this question is.
W:Should I stop listening to you?
Y:Questions about the future a disturbance to the Force are.
W (shouting):Shall I break you into a million little pieces becasue you are vexing me?
Y (calmly): You will find the answer you seek when you are calm and at peace.
Other students: (laugh their heads off)

No comments: